Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peanut & Pecan Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 45 minutes
- Serves: 40
- Trim edges from bread slices.
- Reserve crusts.
- Cut each slice into four strips; put strips and edges on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 250 °F.
- Oven for 30 minutes.
- Roll roasted edges to a fine crumb.
- Melt butter; add peanut butter.
- Dip toasted strips in hot mixture; roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool; dip again in hot mix and roll in crumbs.
- Snack sticks will keep indefinitely in an airtight container.