Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peanutty Fruit Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 1 x 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup peeled, shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped apples and/or pears
- ½ cup peanuts
- ¼ cup raisins (optional)
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients.
- In another bowl, blend together the yogurt and peanut butter.
- Add the yogurt "dressing" to the salad and stir to coat.