Peanutty Fruit Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 1 x 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup peeled, shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped apples and/or pears
- ½ cup peanuts
- ¼ cup raisins (optional)
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a medium bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients.
- In another bowl, blend together the yogurt and peanut butter.
- Add the yogurt "dressing" to the salad and stir to coat.