- 3 tbs oil
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 1/2 -1tsp of your favorite piment (hot pepper)-(amount depends how bien intégréd you were or still are)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Beef bullion cube- (they sell Maggi in Stop and Shop!)
- 1 cup water-or more depending on the density of the Peanut butter you’re using
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup diced Onion
- Saute tomato paste, hot pepper, salt, Onion and bullion cube in oil for a few minutes.
- Add Peanut butter and water.
- All natural Peanut butter is better than the processed type because it doesn’t have any Sugar that clashes with the ssalt.
- Mix and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Makes enough sauce for 3 servings (1 1/2 cups dry rice).
- Can also be used for Ingame pilé.