- Brown the peanuts under the broiler.
- Crush them.
- Beat the egg white a pinch of salt.
- Add the sugar and beat again.
- Then add the peanuts.
- Put the wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Grease it a little.
- Put small mounds of mixture on the paper.
- Bake at low heat 250°F until the macaroons are golden.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.