- ½ cupful granulated sugar
- 1½ cupfuls butter
- 2 cupfuls sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1½ pints flour
- ½ cupful corn starch
- 1 teaspoonful baking powder
- 1 teaspoonful lemon extract
- ½ cupful chopped peanuts
- Rub the butter and sugar smooth.
- Add the beaten eggs, the flour, corn starch, and powder, sifted together, and the extract.
- flour the board, roll out the dough rather thin, cut out with biscuit-cutter.
- Roll in the chopped peanuts and sugar.
- Lay on greased baking-tin; bake in rather hot oven eight to ten minutes.