- Rub the butter and sugar smooth.
- Add the beaten eggs, the flour, corn starch, and powder, sifted together, and the extract.
- flour the board, roll out the dough rather thin, cut out with biscuit-cutter.
- Roll in the chopped peanuts and sugar.
- Lay on greased baking-tin; bake in rather hot oven eight to ten minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.