Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ¼ cup butter or shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 to 2 cups chopped peanuts
- First melt fat, add brown sugar, eggs and milk.
- Add sifted salt, flour and baking powder, and chopped peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased pans, an inch or two apart.
- Place a half Peanut on each and bake in a quick oven (400 degrees F.).