Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peanut and Pecan Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 40
- 12 ounces fat free cream cheese
- ⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 6 ounces chutney
- ⅓ cup of green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- In a medium bowl, mix the fat free cream cheese, peanut butter and chutney.
- Add the onions, teriyaki sauce, mustard and ginger.
- Mix together.