Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Pillsbury ® Bake-Off Contest 32
- 16 Servings
- 1 (18.25-oz) box Pillsbury ® Moist Supreme Butter Recipe chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup peanuts
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2½ cup cold milk
- 1 (8-oz) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5.1-oz) box vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour bottom only of 13"x9" pan.
- In lg bowl, combine all crust ingredients at med speed until well blended.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes. Do not overbake.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar at low speed until crumble; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk, whipped topping and pudding mix; beat at low speed w minutes until well blended.
- Pour ½ of cream cheese mixture over cooled, baked crust; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with ½ of peanut butter mixture.
- Repeat with remaining cream cheese and peanut butter mixtures.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup peanuts; gently press into filling.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Cover; refrigerate or freeze until serving.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.