Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Pillsbury ® Bake-Off Contest 32
- 16 Servings
- 1 (18.25-oz) box Pillsbury ® Moist Supreme Butter Recipe chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup peanuts
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2½ cup cold milk
- 1 (8-oz) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5.1-oz) box vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour bottom only of 13"x9" pan.
- In lg bowl, combine all crust ingredients at med speed until well blended.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes. Do not overbake.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and powdered sugar at low speed until crumble; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk, whipped topping and pudding mix; beat at low speed w minutes until well blended.
- Pour ½ of cream cheese mixture over cooled, baked crust; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with ½ of peanut butter mixture.
- Repeat with remaining cream cheese and peanut butter mixtures.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup peanuts; gently press into filling.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Cover; refrigerate or freeze until serving.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer.