Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- 14 oz can coconut milk
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 pound pkg capellini pasta
- 2 pkgs (1 pound each) coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- In bowl, whisk together first 3 ingredients, ½ tsp salt and pepper flakes.
- In skillet, heat oil.
- Season both sides of chicken with remaining salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet, cook 4 minutes.
- Flip over, cook until done.
- Transfer to plate, cover and keep warm.
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, drain.
- Place skillet over heat.
- Add 1 bag of coleslaw, scallions and water, cook 2 minutes.
- Add second bag of coleslaw, cook 2 minutes.
- Slice chicken into thin strips, stir half the chicken strips and the coconut peanut sauce into the veggies in the skillet, cook until slightly wilted.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Add pasta to the chicken mixture, toss to mix.
- Top with the remaining chicken and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.