Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 16 squares
Cookie dough Edit
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup each sugar and light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp + ¼ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp + ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1⅛ cups flour
- Beat the Cookie dough ingredients (except flour) in a bowl until fluffy.
- Reduce speed, gradually add flour and beat until blended.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 8 inch square baking pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan.
- Put dough, peanuts, and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Stir until blended.
- Pat 1⅓ cups over bottom of pan.
- Spread preserves to within ½ inch of edges.
- Top with heaping ½ tsp of remaining dough.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top is light golden.
- Cool in pan.
- Lift by foil ends onto cutting board.
- Cut in squares.