Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a high-protein snack of good quality. The spread keeps wellin refrigerator but is difficult to spread when cold.
- Makes ⅓ cup.
- Peanut Butter Snack Spread from Recipes for Better Nutrition by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Combine dry milk, water, and vanilla, stirring to moisten.
- Add honey and peanut butter, stirring slowly until liquid begins to blend with peanut butter.
- Spread between graham crackers or milk lunch crackers.
- The spread can also be formed into balls, chilled, and eaten as candy.
- For a molasses taffy flavor, substitute molasses for honey.