Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup creamy Peanut butter
- 2 cans FRENCH'S Potato Sticks
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cup bite-size shredded Wheat
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter and Peanut butter in 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- Heat in oven 4 minutes until melted.
- Stir in Potato sticks, cereal, and shredded Wheat.
- Toss well to coat.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Cool mixture to room temperature.
- Stir in chocolate chips.