- In small saucepan place peanut butter chips, milk and whipping cream.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover sauce.
- To reheat: place sauce in small saucepan.
- Stir constantly over low heat until warm.
- Add additional milk or whipping cream for desired consistency.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.