Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 2½ cups
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- garnishes: whipped cream, chocolate curls
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a med-size heavy saucepan; gradually whisk in milk and half-and-half.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- Boil, whisking constantly, 1 minute.
- Remove from heat (pudding will be thin).
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, whisking until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl; place plastic wrap directly over warm pudding.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Garnish, if desired.