- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup Peanut butter (crunchy works great)
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup regular flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3/4 cup Oats
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix liquid ingredients together well.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Roll into a ball; place ball on floured surface.
- Roll out to 1/2" thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes (bone-shaped cookiecutters work great!).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes; turn off the oven and leave the biscuits in there for one hour to harden.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!