Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 18 nuggets
- ⅔ cup corn flakes, crushed
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp liquid honey or corn syrup
- Combine ½ cup corn flake crumbs, coconut, peanut butter and honey; mix thoroughly.
- Measure out 2 tsp portions, shape into balls.
- Roll in remaining corn flake crumbs.
- Chill until firm, store in covered container in refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 nugget serving:
- 5g carbohydrate | 2g protein | 4g fat | 64 calories
- Exchanges: ½ fruit and vegetable | 1 fat and oils