Makes 18 nuggets
- ⅔ cup corn flakes, crushed
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp liquid honey or corn syrup
- Combine ½ cup corn flake crumbs, coconut, peanut butter and honey; mix thoroughly.
- Measure out 2 tsp portions, shape into balls.
- Roll in remaining corn flake crumbs.
- Chill until firm, store in covered container in refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 nugget serving:
- 5g carbohydrate | 2g protein | 4g fat | 64 calories
- Exchanges: ½ fruit and vegetable | 1 fat and oils