Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 cups flour, sifted
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sift together the flour, sugar, baking power and salt.
- Add the peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
- Combine the eggs and milk, then pour into the mixture.
- Add the butter, and stir until mixture is moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans about two-thirds full, and bake at 400°F, for 25 minutes.