Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peanut & Pecan Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: 30 – 45 minutes
- Serves: 12
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine flour and baking powder and set aside.
- Place milk, eggs, sugar, peanut butter and salt in blender container, cover and blend. Pour over dry ingredients; stir just to moisten.
- Fill greased muffin pans ⅔ full.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.