Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time:10-12 minutes
Serves: As many as needed
Chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter cups in the shape of a mini muffin
- chocolate chip cookie dough
- peanut butter cups
- mini muffin cooking tin
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray the muffin tin with the cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin holder half way with chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Once the tin is full, place in the oven for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Pull out the tin and place one peanut butter cup into the middle of the cookie dough in each holder.
- Put the tin back in the oven for another 2 – 3 minutes to finish baking the cookies and to slightly melt the peanut butter cup.
- Let the cookie cool before taking them out of the tray.