Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook time:10-12 minutes
Serves: As many as needed
Chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter cups in the shape of a mini muffin
- chocolate chip cookie dough
- peanut butter cups
- mini muffin cooking tin
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray the muffin tin with the cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin holder half way with chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Once the tin is full, place in the oven for 7 – 8 minutes.
- Pull out the tin and place one peanut butter cup into the middle of the cookie dough in each holder.
- Put the tin back in the oven for another 2 – 3 minutes to finish baking the cookies and to slightly melt the peanut butter cup.
- Let the cookie cool before taking them out of the tray.