Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cup cold skim milk
- 1 pack (4-serving size) jell-o
- -butterscotch flavor sugar-
- -free instant pudding and
- -pie filling
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice milk *
- 2 tbsp creamy Peanut butter
- * recipe calls for ice milk but diabetics would be better served to use a sf frozen dairy dessert instead. : pour milk into blender container. Add remaining ingredients; cover. Blend at high speed 15 seconds or until smooth. (mixture will thicken as it sits). : nutritional information per serving: calories - 170, protein - 9 gm., fat - 5 gm., carbohydrates - 23 gm., cholesterol - 10 mg., sodium - 410 mg. Diabetic exchange: whole milk - ½, starch/bread - :