Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 5 – 6 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1¾ cups marshmallow cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- dipping chocolate
- Cream butter and 2 cups confectioners sugar in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, marshmallow cream and vanilla; blend well.
- Gradually add remaining confectioners sugar.
- Add enough to make an easily molded consistency.
- Form egg shapes dip in chocolate.