Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great peanut butter icing for a cake. For larger cakes you may want to double up on the ingredients to ensure you have enough to cover the whole cake.
- Contributed by Paula in California at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup (225 ml) of peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) milk
- ¼ cup (60 ml) butter
- Add all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whip until smooth.
- Spread on cake of your choice immediately after cake bakes.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over cake.
- Put in oven on broil until mixture is golden brown.
- Take out and let cool.
- Serve once cooled.
- Bon appetit!!!