Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2½ cups granola with or without raisins
- Combine butter and Peanut butter in a large saucepan. Place over low heat until butter and peanut butter melt; stirring frequently.
- Add marshmallows and cook, covered until marshmallows have melted.
- Remove from heat and add granola.
- Toss mixture together gently.
- Pour into a greased 8½ by 4½ inch loaf pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into pieces.