Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2½ cups granola with or without raisins
- Combine butter and Peanut butter in a large saucepan. Place over low heat until butter and peanut butter melt; stirring frequently.
- Add marshmallows and cook, covered until marshmallows have melted.
- Remove from heat and add granola.
- Toss mixture together gently.
- Pour into a greased 8½ by 4½ inch loaf pan.
- Let cool completely.
- Remove from pan.
- Cut into pieces.