Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peanut & Pecan Recipes from the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Makes 2½ cups dip.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light cream
- ½ cup honey
- apple wedges
- pear halves, quartered
- pitted dates
- chopped peanuts
- flaked coconut
- sponge cake
- Place peanut butter in fondue pot.
- Gradually stir in light cream.
- Blend in honey.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Keep warm throughout serving.
- To serve, spear a fruit piece with fondue fork or bamboo skewer.
- Dip into peanut butter mixture, then coat with chopped roasted peanuts or flaked coconut.
- Brush cut fruit with lemon or orange juice to prevent browning.