Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Eddie Rickenbacker at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ lb butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 2 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips or milk chocolate candy melts.
- Mix butter and cream cheese together, then add confectioners sugar.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, and salt and mix all ingredients together until well-blended.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Shape the peanut butter mixture into eggs and place in the refrigerator again for at least another hr.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave oven or in a double boiler.
- Using a large toothpick, dip each peanut butter egg in melted chocolate, then lay on a waxed paper lined tray and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Place the eggs in paper candy cups.