Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- 2 cup quick oats, uncooked
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup M&M's™ plain candies
- Combine oats, flour, peanuts, sugar, soda and salt; mix well.
- Add butter; mix until dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened and mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1½ cups crumb mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of greased 15½"x10½" jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 minutes.
- Combine condensed milk and peanut butter in small bowl, mixing until sell blended.
- Spread over partially baked crust to within ¼" from edge.
- Combine reserved crumb mixture and candies; sprinkle evenly over condensed milk mixture, pressing in lightly.
- Continue baking for 20 – 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool thoroughly; cut in bars.