Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yes, these simple ingredients create a dynamite peanut butter cookie!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and baking soda until well combined.
- Stir in the peanuts.
- Place dough by teaspoonfuls on a nonstick baking sheet and press down with a fork to form ridges.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cookie serving:
- Calories 76 (Calories from Fat 45) | Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g) | Cholesterol 7mg | Sodium 57mg | Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g) | Protein 2 g
- Exchanges: ½ carbohydrate | 1 fat