- Preheat oven to 375°F thoroughly cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Toss together dry ingredients; blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape dough into ball.
- Roll dough approximately ⅛ inch thick.
- Dip cutters into flour before each use.
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes.
- Dip in chocolate or make peanut butter chocolate sandwiches.
- Makes 4 dozen place one or two wafers of candy melts on warm cookie.
- Sandwich two cookies together on lollipop stick.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.