- Bring sugar and syrup to a boil.
- Add peanut butter and cook, stirring until well blended.
- Remove from heat and pour hot mixture over cereal.
- Mix quickly and thoroughly.
- Spread in a greased 9x12x2 inch pan.
- Sprinkle butterscotch and chocolate morsels over top.
- Press morsels into bar mixture lightly with spoon.
- When cool, cut into bars and store at room temperature.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.