Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 squares 1 oz each semi sweet baking chocolate
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, melt chocolate in microwave for 15 seconds or until melted.
- Add milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and chopped peanuts.
- Cut into slices and place on serving plates.
- Freeze leftovers.