Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cream peanut butter, shortening, sugars, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in cereal, carrots and peanuts.
- Form into 1-inch balls; place on baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten with fork.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on racks.
- Store in airtight container.