- Cook Time: 10 minutes work + 15–20 minutes of baking + 30 minutes to cool
- Serves: 16
- Preset the oven to 350°F.
- While oven is preheating, lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan (unless you're using a nonstick pan).
- In medium-large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer on high speed to cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Lower the speed to medium, and add the eggs in one at a time, as well as the vanilla, beating well between each ingredient.
- Then, stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing by hand until everything is uniformly blended.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan, and bake on the center oven rack for 15 to 20 minutes or until the top feels firm and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cut while still hot, but let brownies cool in pan for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Can be served warm, cold or at room temperature.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.