Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 8 muffins
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup bran
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ⅓ cup peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, bran, baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend.
- Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 muffin):
- 140 calories
- Exchange value: 1 bread exchange + 2 fat exchange