Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Pour boiling water over TVP and tomato paste in a bowl.
- Stir and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In food processor, combine TVP mixture and remaining ingredients except for flour.
- Pulse until mixture is almost a purée.
- During the last pulse of the food processor add peanuts. Leave them crunchy.
- Form into patties as described above and serve with satay sauce.
- In a heavy saucepan sauté the onion, garlic, and chili pepper in the sesame oil and corn oil.
- When translucent, add the peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve over grilled peanut burgers.