Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
by user Pean
Preparation time: 15 Min
Cook time: 20 Min
Ready in: 35 Min
- 48 large fresh mushrooms
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise*
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard or horseradish mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Remove mushroom stems (discard or save for another use); set caps aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stuff into the mushroom caps. Place in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 16–20 minutes or until heated through.