Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Preparation Time: 18 Min
Cook Time: 2 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup grated romano cheese
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 french baguette, cut into ⅓ inch thick slices
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, red onion and mayonnaise. Top French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.