Preparation Time: 18 Min
Cook Time: 2 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup grated romano cheese
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 french baguette, cut into ⅓ inch thick slices
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, Romano cheese, red onion and mayonnaise. Top French baguette slices with equal amounts of the artichoke heart mixture. Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven 2 minutes, or until toppings are bubbly and lightly browned.