Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peacock Alley Salad
- 1/2 Cup Syrup From Canned Fruit
- 1 Pkg. Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1/3 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Diced Drained peaches
- 1/2 Cup Drained pineapple Tidbits
- 1/2 Cup Halved Green Grapes
- 1/4 Cup maraschino cherries, Drained
- 1/2 Cup Flaked coconut
Add Syrup to Sauce Mix And Stir Until Smooth. Cook,stirring Constantly Until Sauce Has Thickened. Cool. Fold in Marshmallows, Fruit (be Sure Fruit is Well Drained) And coconut. Chill For 1 Hour. Serve on Crisp Romaine or leaf lettuce. Serves 4Source: my Old Recipes
==contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group