Makes 6 servings
- 1 16-ounce can sliced peaches in juice or syrup
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup jam, jelly or preserves (any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Drain peaches; reserve 6 tablespoons juice.
- Combine reserved juice, rice, jam and lemon juice.
- Spoon into six greased 1-cup baking dishes; top with peach slices. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Cover. Bake at 375 degrees 20 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.