Purchased from Patterson Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1992. Notation on paper indicates this is a family favorite. Dated 1958.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 can sliced peaches, drained
- Your favorite 9” deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Place the peaches in pie shell and pour cream mixture over them.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until firm in the center.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and serve.