Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Patterson Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1992. Notation on paper indicates this is a family favorite. Dated 1958.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 can sliced peaches, drained
- Your favorite 9” deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Place the peaches in pie shell and pour cream mixture over them.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until firm in the center.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and serve.