Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cartwright Estate in Richardson, Texas in 2002.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can peaches
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Spray rectangular baking pay with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain peaches and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining can of crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together.
- Close any openings then brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Stir confectioners sugar and milk together until well mixed then drizzle over danish.