Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: old newspaper clipping
- about 2 quarts
- 2 cups peeled, sliced ripe, juicy peaches
- 1 peach pit
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 (1 liter) bottle chilled seltzer water
- 1 (25.4 liter) bottle sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- fresh raspberries, optional
- In bowl, toss peaches with sugar and lime juice.
- Mash peaches with back of spoon or transfer to food processor or blender and purée
- Place peaches in tall pitcher.
- Add reserved pit for flavor.
- Slowly add seltzer water and sparkling white grape juice.
- Stir with long-handled spoon.
- Pour into stemmed glasses, using spoon to distribute pulp evenly.
- Garnish each wine glass with a few raspberries, if desired.