Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk or sour cream
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- In a bowl, beat egg; add milk and oil.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture just until moistened.
- Stir in the peaches.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.