Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 (28 oz) can peaches
- ½ cup brown sugar
- dash of cinnamon
- 6 tbsp corn flakes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups ice cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Drain peaches, keeping ½ cup of liquid.
- Arrange peaches, cut side up, in 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Add liquid.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Top each piece of peaches with a dot of butter and 1 tablespoon of corn flakes.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.