Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 servings
- 3 x 8-ounce cartons vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 3/4 cup low-Sugar apricot or peach spread, melted
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 6 large peaches
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- ground cinnamon
- Line wire mesh sieve or colander with several layers of paper towels.
- Add yogurt. Cover with paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes to absorb liquid.
- Using rubber scraper, scrape yogurt from paper towels into bowl; set aside.
- Combine peach spread and sherry in bowl; stir in rice. Set aside.
- Peel and slice peaches; toss with lemon juice and set aside.
- Spoon half of rice mixture into bottom of 2-quart glass serving bowl.
- Arrange half of peaches over rice; spread half of yogurt over peaches.
- Spread half of whipped topping over yogurt; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.