Makes 10 servings
- 3 x 8-ounce cartons vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 3/4 cup low-Sugar apricot or peach spread, melted
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 6 large peaches
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- ground cinnamon
- Line wire mesh sieve or colander with several layers of paper towels.
- Add yogurt. Cover with paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes to absorb liquid.
- Using rubber scraper, scrape yogurt from paper towels into bowl; set aside.
- Combine peach spread and sherry in bowl; stir in rice. Set aside.
- Peel and slice peaches; toss with lemon juice and set aside.
- Spoon half of rice mixture into bottom of 2-quart glass serving bowl.
- Arrange half of peaches over rice; spread half of yogurt over peaches.
- Spread half of whipped topping over yogurt; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.