Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Nancy at Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup low-carb flour substitute
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¾ cup diabetic sweet brown sugar
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- In a bowl, mix first 5 ingredients, set aside.
- In a 2nd bowl, stir flour and next 4 ingredients.
- Add brown sugar, stir.
- Add butter and mix to form crumbs.
- Spread peach blueberry mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle oat mixture on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve with whipped cream.