Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 9 servings
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar replacement
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp liquid vegetable shortening
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- Place peaches in bottom of well-greased 8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the sugar replacement, the almond extract and cinnamon.
- Combine flour, remaining 1 tab.
- Sugar replacement, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add shortening, egg and milk, stirring just to mix.
- Spread evenly over peaches.
- Bake at 400°F.
- Invert onto serving place.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 102 calories