Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Qt. Sliced or fresh rhubarb, 1 inch pieces
- 4 c Sugar
- 1 cn peach pie filling (21 oz.)
- 1 pk orange flavored gelatin
- In a large bowl, combine rhubarb and Sugar; allow to stand over night.
- Transfer to a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice peaches and add with filling to saucepan; return to boiling.
- Remove from heat; add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Spoon into canning jars or freezer containers.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate or freeze.
- Yield: About 7 half-pints