Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is great for breakfast.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 cups sliced peeled peaches
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp minute tapioca
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2½ cups flour, including oat, white, whole wheat, other
- 4 – 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1½ cups buttermilk, approximately
- Grease lasagna pan.
- Add peaches, sugar, minute tapioca.
- Bake at 400°F while you prepare the dough.
- Mix baking powder and flour (I like 1 cup oat flour, ½ cup white flour, ½ cup whole wheat and ½ cup barley, but there are many delicious possibilities).
- Cut in shortening as for pie crust.
- Add buttermilk, stirring with fork.
- You can make a thick biscuit dough and roll it to fit the size of your pan, or you can make a looser dough like a batter.
- Add raspberries to peaches; return to oven for 5 minutes to heat.
- Then remove from oven and either place rolled dough on top and slit some air holes in it or else quickly drop spoonfuls of it to cover the fruit.
- Bake at 400°F or even 450°F for about 20 minutes.