This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Herrin Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Beat eggs and salt in small with fork.
- Melt butter in omelet pan over medium high heat then tilt skillet so the inside of skillet is coated.
- Pour eggs into skillet then tilt skillet to spread out the eggs.
- When edges of the omelet become firm pull edges gently toward center with a fork.
- Tilt skillet to let the uncooked eggs run to the edge to cook.
- When omelet is set spoon preserves on top.