Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Peaches, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 can peaches, with juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Coarsely chop peaches; reserve juice.
- In saucepan mix peaches and juice with honey and cinnamon.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to peaches.
- Heat on medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, about 4–5 minutes.
- Spoon ⅓ cup over hot pancakes.