Peaches, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 1 can peaches, with juice
- 2 tablespoons honey or corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Coarsely chop peaches; reserve juice.
- In saucepan mix peaches and juice with honey and cinnamon.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to peaches.
- Heat on medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, about 4–5 minutes.
- Spoon ⅓ cup over hot pancakes.